During this time of year people are typically preparing for their summer vacations. As most of us know, vacation plans usually include a vehicle rental. But did you know that wheelchair accessible van rentals can be used not only for vacations but for a wide range of needs that you might encounter throughout the year? MobilityWorks offers flexibility with one day, weekly, and monthly rates for your typical vacation or any of your additional needs below:
- Try Before You Buy: Buying a vehicle is a big decision. If you have been researching about possibly purchasing a wheelchair accessible vehicle but would like to take it for a test drive for an extended period, renting is the perfect option!
- Medical Appointments: Transportation service providers aren’t always available and can be very limiting. Using a rental vehicle makes it very convenient for doctor and any other medical appointments.
- Insurance Claims: Your vehicle might not be available for you to use due to an accident or another type of insurance claim. MobilityWorks is used to working with insurance companies in these cases and make the rental process effortless.
- Service: Getting work done on your vehicle can leave you without a vehicle temporarily. Renting can help fill that void. If your service is performed at one of our locations ask your service manager about the rental promotion we can offer you.
- Day Trips: If you are looking to go a mini-road trip to the park or trail, to the grocery store or pharmacy, or salon/barber (where available), a vehicle rental is the way to go.
Whatever your need for a wheelchair accessible rental vehicle is, MobilityWorks is here for you.
From May 14th, 2020 – May 30th, 2020 take advantage and double your daily allowance miles36 from 100 to 200 miles per day. Just mention promotional code, DOUBLEMILESRENTAL2020, when you call 877-275-4915 to book your rental or contact us here.
The post Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle Rentals: Not Only for Vacation appeared first on MobilityWorks.